Rules and Regulations
- The School has been established to cater to the educational requirements of the wards of Army personnel. Consequently, children of serving Army personnel coming on transfer from out station will not be denied admission at any time of the year subject to availability of seat and student qualifying in the Entrance Examination.
- School admits boys and girls of above 5 years of age.
- Admission to any Class except class-1 is made after a pre-admission test, a valid transfer certificate from the previous institution is a mandatory requirement for admission
- A student coming from another recognized school shall not be admitted to a class higher than the one in which he/she was studying at his/her former school, unless promoted to the next higher class at the end of the academic session.
- No provisional admission is permitted under any circumstances.
Priorities of Admission
- Children of serving Army personnel (including DSC), children of Army widows and TA personnel who have a minimum of 10 years embodied service.
- Children of Ex-serviceman, DSC personnel retired with pension from DSC.
- Children of serving Air Force and Naval personnel.
- Children of civilians paid out of Defence Estimates. Para Military Forces including Coast Guards, MES, GREF and TA (when not embodied).Other children.s
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR APSs IN LUCKNOW : SESSION 2022-23
1. There are three APSs in Lucknow Cantt,
- APS NR Lucknow - email id : [email protected]
- APS LBS Marg - email id : [email protected]
- APS SP Marg - email id : [email protected]
2. The NODAL SCHOOLS for admission process are as under.
- Classes I – VIII : APS Nehru Road
- Classes IX to XII : APS SP Marg
3. Parents seeking admission for their wards in classes I – VIII are requested to contact APS Nehru Road.
COPYRIGHT © 2022 Army Public School, Nehru Road, Lucknow. Designed by Softwarez Technocrew